Tuesday, August 18, 2009

new to blogging, but what the hell

things to know about me:

1. this is my first blog entry ever. and may be my last.


2. i REFUSE to capitalize words. unless i want to make sure you KNOW THAT I AM REALLY SERIOUS about something.

3. i like to make things. not all the time, but very sporadically and then very, very manically so that i have a bunch of stuff piled everywhere.

4. i am addicted to ETSY but before that it was facebook and before that it was myspace. myspace was only fun when i fronted as a penguin. maybe blogging will be my next addiction. i haven't really caught on to twitter yet.

5. i like to paint. i've painted canvas, board, rocks, clothes, and even a sofa.

okay

that's enough with the numbers. i am planning on primarily using this blog to talk about etsy but other general areas of my life may emerge like my two kids that i love dearly but drive me crazy 72% of the time, my husband, surfing, santa cruz, and my other obsession, music, primarily in the indie genre.

please check out my shop if you feel like it

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere!

    I haven't gotten hooked on twitter yet either.

    ReplyDelete